Recovery Services Administrator - RSA I
Recovery Services Administrator - RSA I
4 Year Degree
Desert Sage Residential Care Facility
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for administering the business plan; ensure contract expectations are met and monitoring budgetary activities.
- Responsible for program billing; acts as a liaison between the funder and RI to ensure continuity of financial data.
- Ensures adherence to applicable licensing, state and funder guidelines.
- Supports clinical team in screening potential residents; provide referrals to other agencies as needed; develop policies and procedures for referrals and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the oversight of activities of subordinate staff which includes but are not limited to:
- Coordinates the hiring process to include interviewing applicants and making hiring recommendations.
- Provides orientation and ongoing training to staff and/or participants.
- Supervises activities of staff and/or participants including assignment of duties.
- Monitors the performance and evaluates on staff and/or participants.
- Initiates disciplinary actions and recommends improvement plan or corrective action
- Assists and monitors staff in maintaining employment related credentials and/or requirements
- Provides continual support and coaching to employees and/or participants
- Plays a lead role with implementing training modules, adjusting them according to demand and upgrading on a continuous basis. Assures quality delivery of all training modules.
- Implements evaluation tools regularly and track progress towards goals. Continually adjust training content according to evaluation feedback.
- Participates as an active member of the Programs Management team.
- Develops and maintains positive and constructive working relationships with collateral agencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Licenses and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Two (2) years supervisory or management experience or two (2) years demonstrated experience at the Recovery Services Team Lead level.
- Department of Social Services Certified Administrator Certification
Additional Requirements, Certifications and Qualifications
- Successful completion of Live Scan;
- Successful completion of Multi-State criminal background check;
Successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen;
Successful completion of a pre-employment physical;
Successful completion of a pre-employment Quantiferon TB Test (and annually thereafter ;)
Therapeutic Options training.
Four hours of HIV and TB training within 6 months and retraining every two years.
Meets Continuing education requirements to Maintain Certified Administrator Certificate
If driving is required:
- Must be 21 years of age to drive for company business (Authorized and/or Fleet)
- Must possess a valid California Drivers license
- Must be able to fulfill all of the requirements in the Driver's Safety policy
- Must meet minimum liability of coverage for bodily injury and/or property damage or both of $100,000
Works in a residential living environment with some exposure to hazardous situations. Physical demands may include work close to the eyes and substantial motions of the wrist, hands and/or fingers. Occasional sitting, standing, walking, handling, finger dexterity; eye-hand-foot coordination, use of corrected vision; color vision, use of auditory senses. May be required to lift up to twenty (20) pounds. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, who are otherwise qualified, to perform the primary function.
Works in a residential living environment. Must possess visual and audio skills to complete job duties. Schedule may include long hours and travel throughout geographic region.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent benefit package: Bilingual Differentials, Shift Differentials, Medical, HSA, Dental, Vision, Group Life Insurance, Employer Matching 401k Plan, Employee Perks Program, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Holidays, a Generous PTO (paid time off) Program, to include RI supporting the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
RI is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All candidates are required to pass a pre-employment substance abuse test before beginning employment, to include the use of recreational marijuana. RI is committed to maintaining a workplace free of the effects of drugs and alcohol for the health, safety and welfare of its employees, their families and our guests.
RI is committed to diversity in the workplace and promotes equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We value a diverse workforce because diversity strengthens our teams and supports our innovative approaches to client engagement creating a healthier atmosphere.