NOW HIRING!! Immediate openings for SKILLED TRADE CONSTRUCTION WORKERS in the Manteca area.
I have the following positions available:
- Snap/Plate/Detail: Responsible for snapping the chalk lines on the slab per plans, cut 1 green and 1 white plate to match the lines and then mark the 2 plates to indicate doors, windows, studs etc. You have to understand plans and details
- Frame / P&L: When you nail walls together and stand the walls, bolt and pin down the walls, plumb the walls, hang shear panels and install HDs.
- Roof Stacker: Stand & brace roof trusses, install 2x4 outriggers, hang facia, install show board and roof sheeting and complete misc. interior framing
- Pick Up: Complete interior draft stopping, fill corners, plywood tub stands, install misc blocking and studs -
- Siding: We install lap siding ad wood trim on our C elevation gable ends
Schedule: 7am to 3:30pm, Monday - Friday
Pay rate is competitive and DOE
For more details or immediate consideration please contact Shemika at 209-952-5627 to schedule an interview or email a current resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]