Talent Acquistiion Senior Recruiter
Talent Acquistiion Senior Recruiter
Auntie Anne’s Inc
Restaurant - Food Service, Retail
4 Year Degree
Talent Acquisition Senior Recruiter
Double P Corporation (DPC) is a multi-unit, multi-brand franchisee with over 80 stores. Double P is among the largest and fastest growing franchisees of Auntie Anne's Pretzels in the United States and Canada. We also have Cinnabon and Red Mango locations in the U.S.
Double P Corporation is seeking a highly motivated Talent Acquisition Senior Recruiter who will work at our corporate office in Skokie, IL. This role is critical in finding us great talents for our field operations. The Talent Acquisition Senior Recruiter will build the full recruitment strategy for the organization. The ideal candidate will identify, screen, and present qualified talents to DPC leaders for eight markets/districts. This role will develop strategic recruiting plans and guide hiring managers and candidates through the recruiting process. This individual is responsible for the complete recruitment lifecycle and maintains excellent relationships with all stakeholders while achieving team and individual hiring goals.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Educate internal hiring teams on market and talent intelligence trends.
- Partner with hiring teams on external talent staffing solutions.
- Develop and execute sourcing plans from traditional and nontraditional sources.
- Strong knowledge of social media tools to post the company open positions.
- Network through industry contacts, association, trade groups and coworkers for active and passive candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Prescreen candidates with consistent use of interview guides while providing complete and accurate information to candidates about DPC and the position.
- Manage and coordinate all communications with candidates during the interview and hiring process.
- Organize, lead, and document post-interview debrief. Provide feedback sessions with interview teams and candidates.
- Manage the recruiting lifecycle consisting of: presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components of the hiring process with DPC guidelines and policies consistently.
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring mangers interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required.
- Provide regular reporting through key metrics and analytics to inform, guide and assist hiring teams with hiring demand planning and staffing solutions.
- Create and monitor all talent acquisition dashboard or metrics of the hiring process, including standard metrics such as time to fill, etc., Use effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally, and in written form in a timely manner.Maintain knowledge and focus on Diversity, Equal Employment Opportunity, and Affirmative Action guidelines and laws.Lead special projects and other duties assigned by management, utilizing established QPM methodology and other best practices based methodologies to drive process improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Marketing, Communications, Liberal Arts or equivalent experience.
- Proven success in leading the planning, sourcing, screening and hiring of talent for a business unit or functional area of a business.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in recruiting of employees for a variety of positions, including experience with conducting behavioral interviews.
- Non-exempt and hourly postilions will be the focus with sourcing for the GM roles.
- Experience recruiting in the Food Industry and/or retail industry.
- A thorough knowledge of recruiting components including, but not limited to, employment policies and practices, legal constraints, sourcing, qualifying and interviewing techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret applicant data, to develop criteria for candidate selection and make hiring recommendations.
- History of developing metrics, reporting and executive hiring summaries to hiring teams.
- Demonstrated experience recruiting for a broad range of positions.
- Proven record of successful recruiting exempt and non-exempt levels; and multi-state location level.
- Internet savvy with proven sourcing techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees and stakeholders.
- Track record of handling sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, with critical attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and experienced with selection and use of an applicant tracking systems.
- Requires sitting for extended period of time, standing, visual acumen, manual dexterity, and fingering for working with computer keyboards.
- Strong experience in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn for social media job advertisement and sourcing.
Certified Internet Recruiter (CIR)