Franchised General Manager
Franchised General Manager
Marriott International, Inc.
Hospitality - Hotel
Posting Date Jan 23, 2018
Job Number 180008AO
Job Category Property Leadership
Location Fairfield Inn & Suites Kansas City Shawnee, Shawnee, Kansas VIEW ON MAP Brand Fairfield Inn & Suites Schedule Full-time Relocation? No
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please apply via email at: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Maa Amba Inc. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Opportunity in Shawnee Kansas!
We are looking for a General Manager for brand new 4th Generation Fairfield Inn & Suites that will open in late May or mid June of this year 2018. We will be hiring the GM End of January 2018.
Please email your Resume to Sonny Singh the Regional Manager/Director of Operations. Email Address [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Room Count 77
Address - 16510 Midland Drive Shawnee KS 66217
Requirement for GM's
Certified Marriott GM Experience or at least 1 Year of AGM experience in Marriott hotels.
To Apply please email your resume.
Looking for a hands on Manager who understands how to manage limited service hotel in Shawnee, Kansas. Experience in Marriott hotels will be required. The job will require the selected candidate to live near Shawnee,Kansas.
The Hotel Manager is responsible for achieving optimal guest satisfaction and a good working environment to attain all set objectives. To achieve this, the Hotel Manager should run the hotel in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures and Policies as set out by the company.
The Hotel Manager shall see to the implementation of optimal and attractive products and services required to address the hotel's target groups, based on pre-agreed marketing plans and budgets. The Hotel Manager shall ensure the correct production and distribution of information and promotion materials as agreed to.
Guard the efficiency/productivity and the company results:
- Draw up plans and budget concepts (revenues, costs, etc.);
- Safeguard the realization, tracking and adjustment of deviations;
- Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings;
- Guard/ controlling of cost price
- Delivering of data and proposals for the budgets and investments.
- Safeguard quality of operations (internal & external audits)
Manage the various Department Heads
Coordinate planning of Department Heads and Assistant Managers with regard to timetables, work schedules, employment of employees within the different services; solving of bottlenecks;
Coordination of the execution of activities via instructions to the Heads of Departments/ Assistant Managers, supervision of the execution;
introduction, execution of performance reviews and training of staff.
Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads in their absence.
Implement the SOPs optimally in the hotel and act as a flagship establishment for the brand.
Prepare a monthly financial reporting.
Ensure an adequate administration, for the outgoing and incoming invoices, for the payment of invoices and for drawing up periodical management data. Justify deviations and differences.
- Handling complaints, in the last resort.
- Other reliable to the above mentioned, tasks in order of the executive;
- Handing over opinions and beliefs, decisions etc. to the executives;
- Leading various internal and external meetings;
- Supervise the fulfillment of the regulations of the employment legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, HACCP, legionella, fireregulations and other legal requirements Correct use of Company's corporate identity.
- Maintain contacts with public authorities
Hotel manager -- Profile
General education related to hospitality, on middle and higher management level.
At least 3 years experience within the hotel industry in Hotel Management.
- Excellent written English and copy-writing skills.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with several hotel operation systems
- Skillful in project planning/ tasks and able to prioritize projects/ tasks.
- Highly managerial capacities
- Highly organized and efficient individual
- Pro-active and result driven Flexible
- Both team player and captain (hands-on)
- Ability to adapt vision and proven flexibility
Look & Feel
Sportive, socially engaged, passionate, easy communicator, convincing and
The ideal candidate masters his languages, familiar with facts and figures, has
preferably some international experience in a chain hotel organization, and must have "space" for further development.
- AT Least 3 years of Management Experience.
- Certified Marriott GM Experience
- 1 Year of AGM experience in Marriott hotels.
- Must Live near Shawnee Kansas.
- Hands on Manager who will understand to manage small 77 Rooms limited service hotel.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.