Park Hotels & Resorts
Hospitality - Hotel
Hilton Garden Inn LAX/El Segundo
Park Hotels & Resorts invests not only in properties, but also in people. We attract visionary and collaborative team members who love being value creators. Full of pride and possibility, our team is experienced, supportive, and best in class. Take your career further by joining a place that's powered by people. Enjoy a level of loyalty and comfort that inspires career fearlessness and fosters creative freedom. At Park, you'll find career opportunities as impressive as the world-class properties in which we invest. We look forward to receiving your application today.
- Check station before, during and after shift for proper set-up and cleanliness.
- Greet the guests in a friendly and courteous manner and explain any specials and/or restaurant promotions for guest awareness.
- Record the details of the order from the guests, repeating the order to the guest to check for accuracy.
- Input the order into the Point of Sale computer to inform the kitchen of the particulars in the order being placed.
- When complete, retrieve order from kitchen, confirm its accuracy, lift and deliver to guest along with appropriate condiments. Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests.
- Replenish beverages as necessary and check with guests for overall satisfaction.
- Market and serve upon request any dessert items or specialty coffees.
- Ascertain guest satisfaction and present check. Process check per hotel procedures.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.El Segundo,California