MorseLife Health System
Business Development, Executive, Hospitality - Hotel
4 Year Degree
Express Your Inner Greatness Within a Great Place to Work!
MorseLife Health System is now seeking an Executive Director to lead our luxury independent living community! We invite you to be part of one of the Best Places to work for according to the South Florida Business Journal!
Responsible for the successful operation of The Stephen and Petra Levin Tower: occupancy, resident satisfaction, fiscal affairs, management of the general operations, and maintenance of infrastructure. Directs and develops subordinate management team. Interfaces with the leadership of other campus entities and services. Serves as member of the Executive Team of MorseLife. Ensures compliance with all laws and regulations.
How to make an impact:
- Regularly interacts with residents. In concert with the management team, develops and implements steps to rectify concerns. Institutes processes to assess resident satisfaction on a continuous basis.
- Develops action steps and monitors plans to ensure high occupancy of The Tower. Participates in forums and identifies new opportunities to promote The Tower.
- Develops, presents, and secures approval of an annual budget. Monitors budget weekly; ensures that The Tower operates in accordance with the budget; and, as appropriate, initiates steps to correct variances. Is knowledgeable about and adheres to all provisions of the Covenants.
- Confers regularly with the President & CEO, the CFO, and, as appropriate, with members of the Board.
- Selects members of the management team in accordance with organizational policies. Confers with them regularly to provide direction, gain input, and enhance their commitment to the success of the organization. Assesses their performance timely and counsels, as needed, to achieve optimal performance. Encourages professional development.
- Directs the staffing of the organization with the number and type of staff needed. Ensures that such staff are oriented, trained, and evaluated timely. Fosters a high quality work environment characterized by respect, cooperation, participation, and recognition. Participates, as needed, in the investigation and resolution of employee relations issues.
- Ensures that the physical environment is always clean and attractive and that mechanical systems operate well. Directs the correction of any issues which may arise.
- Interfaces with the senior leadership of MorseLife; participates in committees and ad hoc projects; promotes The Tradition of the Palm Beaches as an integral element of the Morse Seniors Campus.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University
- 5 years of leadership experience in luxury senior living communities
MorseLife is ideal for professionals looking to express their own Inner Greatness. Has your Inner Greatness yet to be noticed? Come join our team and we'll help you make an impact and surpass even your own expectations!
MorseLife is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Work Place.