Franchised Night Auditor
Franchised Night Auditor
Marriott International, Inc.
Hospitality - Hotel
Posting Date Feb 7, 2018
Job Number 18000DNP
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations Location Residence Inn Charlotte University Research Park, Charlotte, North Carolina VIEW ON MAP
Brand Residence Inn
Schedule Full-time Relocation? No Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail - [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Western International. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
The Night Auditor accounts for and balances daily financial transactions in all profit centers of the hotel (including Rooms and Food & Beverage areas) and reports information accurately. Performs a combination of duties related but not limited to check-in and check-out of guests in a pleasant, professional and efficient manner. Assumes ultimate responsibility for the safety and general welfare of in-house guests each night.
- Balances and audits for accuracy room revenue, food and beverage revenue; assists in the preparation of all reports relevant to daily revenues.
- Prepares various audit worksheets as well as the Daily Flash Reports.
- Assumes responsibilities of Manager on Duty from Midnight until the morning shift arrives.
- Logs guest complaints into the Front Desk Communication or Log Book.
- Registers guests into the hotel and checks guests out of the hotel.
- Balances and audits for accuracy all room and tax charges, cashiers reports and guest and house accounts.
- Completes and transmits daily management and accounting reports and supporting documents; prepares customer tracking report, market segmentation report, food and beverage revenue report necessary to ensure the accurate accounting of hotel revenues and expenses.
- Performs all Guest Service Representative functions as required; may assist in booking room reservations; may assist in answering hotel phone calls and notifying guests of messages; will facilitate proper security of department keys.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Handles confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity.
- Verifies room charges and rates; verifies register has appropriate starting cash.
- Manages daily paperwork including occupancy report; guest list; cash drawer summary; balance sheet; account summary; history file; and housekeeping report.
- Monitors room availability and blocks rooms and handles guest requests.
- Has a thorough knowledge of emergency procedures and implementation of procedures.
- Prepares continental breakfast on time; replenishes breakfast items as needed.
- Performs duties of a Guest Service Agent, including laundry functions as directed.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.