Client Service Manager
Client Service Manager
The Client Service Manager is the Subject Matter Expert for all customer inquiries/questions regarding client vehicles and competitive make products. The goal of the Client Service Manager is to improve brand recognition by proactively promoting products and services, while leading customers through a variety of requests from website to dealership. Requests may include: new vehicle information, sales/marketing information, dealer information, general information and/or questions. This will be accomplished through a strategic combination of inbound phone, email, and chat sessions.
Additionally, the Canadian Client Service Manager (CSM) will provide a World Class customer experience for luxury clients as a brand ambassador to exceed client and dealer expectations in all deliverables. The CSM will deliver and foster a premier level of service for clients based on trust and respect, and by developing and maintaining strong professional relationships. This will be accomplished by understanding the Client's unique needs and lifestyle in order to provide a solution that will meet those needs.
This position is the single point of contact for clients to address sales and service inquiries and concerns in partnership with the client's selling or assigned Dealership.
The candidate selected for this position will follow the Canadian Holidays and hours of operation and will be from 8:30am to 8 pm Monday thru Friday.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Provide superior level of client service with a focus on building relationship of trust, empathy and enthusiasm with both prospective as well as existing own
- Communicate effectively in both verbal and/or written responses to customer inquiries
- Understands use of technology and product knowledge. Actively listens to the customer providing answers, while controlling the interaction to lead the customer in an efficient professional manner
- Act as a liaison between customers and client, providing excellent service to both by following up and being organized and knowledgeable
- High School Diploma Required
- AA/AS or BA/BS ÐCommunications, Public Relations, Marketing, or related field of study preferred
- Minimum (2) years sales experience with decision making authority.
- 2-3 years of customer service experience preferred
- 2-3 years prior use of outstanding verbal/written communication in previous employment
- Hotel/Hospitality Industry and/or luxury environment experience preferred
- Working knowledge of “Luxury Brand” a plus
- Previous exposure to highly professional office environments (medical, financial investments) a plus
- Excellent communication skills Ð both verbal and written
- Present a professional and polished image
- Strong computer and typing skills Ð speed and accuracy
- Savvy in customer/client interaction and communication style
- Ability to sway the opinion of others through verbal and/or written correspondence
- Ability to adapt communication style to fit the style of others
- Demonstrated ability to interject personality into written content without crossing professional boundaries
- High level of trust and integrity
- Strong client service and conflict resolution skills with a commitment to quality and client satisfaction
- Dedication to following through on commitments
- Ability to act on behalf of the company and demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, tact and diplomacy
- Excellent English language oral and written communication skills, including strong reading and comprehension skills, spelling and punctuations and proven email etiquette in a business environment
- Strong organizational, time management and problem solving skills
Percepta requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.