Night Auditor (Shertaton Vistana Resort)
Night Auditor (Shertaton Vistana Resort)
Vistana Signature Experiences, Inc
Hospitality - Hotel
Vistana Company Overview
Vistana™ Signature Experiences, Inc. an operating business of ILG, Inc. develops, owns, markets and operates upper-upscale villa resorts, offering ownership and rental opportunities. Vistana is the exclusive provider of vacation ownership for the Sheraton and Westin brands and an authorized partner of the Starwood Preferred Guest program. Through the Vistana Signature Network™ (VSN), our Owners can transform the way they travel - enjoying the flexibility to vacation when they want, where they want, how they want. Vistana™ Signature Experiences offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities in inspiring destinations from majestic Maui to the snow peaked mountains of Avon/Vail. If you're passionate about selling, supporting, or communicating a unique vacation lifestyle, we're passionate about you becoming part of the Vistana family. For more information, please visit: https://www.vistana.com.
Sheraton Vistana Resort - 8800 Vistana Centre Dr, Orlando, FL 32821
Sheraton Vistana Resort has soothing fountains and world-class amenities are just minutes away from the best of Orlando's attractions, making this the perfect place for you to create unforgettable vacation experiences for our guests.
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival. Register guests according to the WELCOME process; verifying reservation, address, email, special requests and credit information. Promote the Starwood Preferred Guest Program and provide recognition to all members.
- Assist guests with their departure from the resort. Provide information regarding their folio balance, answer questions regarding their stay and provide luggage assistance.
- Answer telephones within three rings and answer following the Vistana Signature Experiences and Brand Standards within productivity levels. Effectively attempt to resolve all guest complaints and deficiencies. Communicate situations where guests are dissatisfied or experiencing problems to supervisors.
- Assist with the loading, unloading and storage of baggage and escort guests to and from their rooms when requested. Inform guests of room amenities and safety features. Provide high levels of customer service and follow Brand Standards.
- Provide transportation on the property to guests when requested in a timely manner. Provide resort information to our guests and promote the hotel outlets and services.
- Keep up with maintenance and cleanliness of transportation vehicles. Ensure that luggage carts are in working order. Report all defects to management for repair or replacement.
- Delivery of room supplies and amenities as requested by guests and owners during the overnight hours.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Service and experience in the resort/hotel and or hospitality industry recommended.
- Good communication skills. Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Possess basic computational ability.
- Strong Customer Service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong telephone usage skills and telephone etiquette.
- Work tasks are performed indoors and outdoors during the course of the day. Indoors the temperature is moderate and controlled by property environmental systems. Outdoors subject to exposure to excessive heat and cold temperatures.
- Must be able to stand at the front desk for up to 8 hours per day. Walking and sitting may be required. Length of time of these tasks may vary from day to day and task to task.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch and lift up to 75 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Must have finger dexterity to be able to operate office equipment such as computers, printers, 10-key adding machine, multi-line touch tone phone, filing cabinets, FAX machines, photocopiers, dolly, radio and other office equipment as needed.
At Vistana, we celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better Ð a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.