VP National Marketing
VP National Marketing
MGM Resorts International
Hospitality - Hotel, Marketing
The Vice President of Casino Marketing is responsible for providing leadership and direction to the Casino Hosts, driving high-end gaming business in support of property revenue targets. This position serves as a member of the Executive Committee, which establishes short/long-term vision and goals for the property. This senior leadership role serves to ensure that all activities performed within the reporting business units are done in accordance with the company's strategic business objectives, budget guidelines, mission statement, and service standards. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Monte Carlo policies, practices and procedures.
- Serves as a key member of the Executive Committee team to support the President in the development and execution of the property's strategic plan.
- Provides leadership in the development and monitoring of fiscal budget, casino host operations and strategies to produce both short & long term profitability.
- Partners with Casino Marketing to ensure gaming offers and incentives are appropriate for Monte Carlo customer base.
- Measures and monitors productivity and effectiveness of casino host team; enforces accountability for financial results and Park MGM brand standards with individual hosts, and coaches for performance as appropriate.
- Ensures the integrity and effective measurement of all casino and hotel marketing programs. Executes processes that ensure quality control, cost measures, and other techniques for maximizing the effective delivery of customer service and profitability.
- Plans, organizes and participates in marketing trips to promote the property and develop loyal customers.
- Analyzes effectiveness of casino marketing programs to determine trends and root causes of both positive and negative trends; identifies improvements to increase casino revenue and profitability for the property.
- Acts as a liaison between multiple departments to ensure marketing projects and strategies are executed.
- Provides leadership to the reporting divisions including: creating a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction; quality hiring, training, and succession planning processes that encompass the company's diversity commitment.
- Leads and directs the development, execution and measurement of guest service standards within reporting operational departments consistent with the company service standards and brand attributes.
- Ensures all reporting business units delivery of the Guest Experience Initiatives, aligning with the properties individual brand while supporting the One Company Culture of MGM Resorts International.
- Drives revenue and manages expenses in all reporting business units.
- Ensures safety policies and procedures are followed.
- Other job related duties as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field and/or equivalent extensive management experience
- At least 10 years of management experience in a major casino/resort complex.
- Knowledge of casino marketing regulatory standards, compliance, markers and regulation Title 31.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the US.
- Master's or advanced degree in a related field.
- Working knowledge of Nevada Gaming Statues and Regulations
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.