Franchised Sales Manager
Franchised Sales Manager
Marriott International, Inc.
Hospitality - Hotel
Posting Date Jan 23, 2018
Job Number 1800089Y
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location The Siena Hotel, Autograph Collection, Chapel Hill, North Carolina VIEW ON MAP
Brand Autograph Collection Hotels
Schedule Full-time Relocation? No
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please apply via e-mail - [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Focus Properties Inc.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Selling a memorable experience in an authentic location is the essence of a Sales Managers role here at The Siena Hotel, Autograph Collection. Your professionalism and knowledge of the Hotel will reflect positively in how you present the property. Building strong relationships will create a bond, ensuring our clients will always stay with us at The Siena Hotel, Autograph Collection.
Being the Sales Manager at the Siena Hotel means you hold an important key to the hotels success. You will develop and foster hotel business through direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, and tours of hotel for both guest rooms and event space. Our Sales Managers are designated outside sales roles with 50%-80% of their time being out of office conducting sales calls. You also are the key contact for events at the hotel utilizing of various meeting/event spaces to market to groups and corporate for meetings and catered events.
- Foster Business with proactive and reactive sales efforts
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients with speed and efficiency in returning calls and bookings
- Establish parameters, quotes and negotiate prices, confirming by written contracts
- Exude proactive planning, organizational skills and keen sense of pricing for overall efficiency of department
- Provide excellent follow through on details to account and to hotel departments
- Be the face of the hotel as all industry events with property representation of professionalism and character
- Be a team player at all times to assist as needed in the operation of a successful hotel
- Other duties as assigned
This company is an equal opportunity employer.