Off-Property Contact Marketing Rep - Westin Vacation Club
Off-Property Contact Marketing Rep - Westin Vacation Club
Vistana Company Overview
Vistana Signature Experiences, Inc., a subsidiary of Interval Leisure Group® (NASDAQ: IILG), is the exclusive provider of vacation ownership for the Sheraton® and Westin® brands under license from Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. and its affiliates and is an authorized partner of the SPG® program. More than 220,000 families own at the company's 20 villa resorts in the U.S., Mexico and the Caribbean, which operate under the Westin and Sheraton brands. Headquartered in Orlando, FL, and with over 4,300 employees in North America, Vistana continues to build on its more-than-35-year history of excellence in vacation ownership and leisure travel. For more information, please visit www.vistana.com.
Come join our Westin Vacation Club team! We operate out of the following locations:
The Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas is an uncommonly luxurious Hawaii vacation ownership opportunity, offering unique residences that embrace both Westin's standard of quality and Maui's most spectacular oceanfront vistas. The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas is set along a pristine expanse of Ka'anapali's North Beach (ranked #1 on “America's Best Beaches”).
The Westin Nanea Ocean Villas, situated on Maui's majestic North Ka'anapali Beach, will offer 390 luxurious villas and a variety of world-class resort amenities. The Westin Nanea Ocean Villas is a relaxing haven with culturally inspired programs and authentic Hawaiian experiences, complete with signature Westin® touches.
The Westin Maui Resort & Spa on legendary Ka'anapali Beach is the perfect island resort for an inspiring Hawaiian vacation overlooking the cobalt-blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. With its beachfront setting, magnificent aquatic playground with five pools and tropical gardens, this Maui hotel appeals to honeymooners and families alike. From uplifting renewal at the Heavenly Spa to world-class dining in oceanfront restaurants, cultural fun, golfing and watersport adventures - the choices are endless.
The Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa is the premier location for a dream Hawaiian vacation. Situated on Ka'anapali Beach, the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa is the most romantic escape in all the Hawaiian IslandsÉ the dramatic point at which the legendary Black Rock of Ka'anapali meets the ocean. Anchored by the Black Rock itself, this spectacular Maui hotel beckons hopeless romantics, discerning honeymooners, and fun-seeking families.
An Off Property Concierge's (OPC) primary responsibility is to attract visitors to discover what the Westin Vacation Club has to offer them. The OPC Team will have a primary focus on generating new business from non-hotel guests, while maintaining outstanding concierge services to all registered hotel guests and owners. By working collaboratively with hotel associates and operational resources, the OPC Vacation Services Coordinator (VSC) is expected to deliver a high level of service while exceeding minimum expectations for tour productions. The work locations may include operations at either or both: The Westin Nanea Ocean Villas and/or The Westin Resort & Spa.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Tour Booking - Generate interest, knowledge and excitement about Westin Vacation Ownership, and reserve Vacation Preview tours for Westin Vacation Club.
- Maintain minimum tour production standards
- Track and record data pertaining to each guest interaction
- Accurately book and confirm tour times in our computer system
- Properly position the guest/Owner so they have realistic expectations of the presentation and/or Ownership Review.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all guests and visitors of the Resort.
- Assist guests in a friendly, proactive, and efficient manner and, when needed, follow up in a timely manner
- Anticipate guest needs and assist them when opportunities arise
- Know all essential aspects of our Resort operations (directions, amenities, hours of operation, check-in and check-out times, parking information, hotel charges, etc.)
- Work collaboratively with Resort associates and resources to achieve a high level of service
- Build an extensive knowledge base of the local area's restaurants, shops, transportation options, and airports
- Use proper etiquette and treat all guests and Owners in a professional manner
- Promote our customer loyalty program, and ultimately create a Westin customer for life by promoting the SPG program
- Promote, sell, and voucher island activities that are appropriate for your guests and Owners once you have determined their personal interests and abilities.
- Accurately confirm, bill, voucher and log each activity sold in the AL Desk application
- Refer only vendors that provide services that are in the best overall interest of our guests and Owners
- Maintain positive and professional relationship with all local vendors at all times
• Customer Service/Guest Relations experience required.
• Previous Sales or Marketing experience is preferred.
• Must be knowledgeable about Maui, the Hawaiian Islands and its culture.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Proficiency with computers: including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), and internet navigation.
• Flexibility with scheduling required: including weekends, holidays, mornings and evenings.
WORKING CONDITIONS, HAZARDS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Lifting and carrying office supplies and marketing materials weighing up to 20 lbs. are required.
- Bending and reaching to stock shelves and utilize cabinets are required
- Verbal communication is necessary for interacting with guests and owners
- Must have ability to utilize a standard workstation including, keyboard, computer monitor, mouse and telephone.
- Must be able to produce handwritten communication.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Stairs are a part of the building structure; therefore climbing stairs may be necessary.
- This position requires flexibility in work schedules and will include working evenings, weekends, and holidays.
At Vistana, we celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better Ð a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.