Franchised Sous Chef
Franchised Sous Chef
Marriott International, Inc.
Hospitality - Hotel
Posting Date Mar 6, 2018
Job Number 18000NMO
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary Location Delta Hotels Seattle Everett, Everett, Washington VIEW ON MAP
Brand Delta Hotels and Resorts
Schedule Full-time Relocation? No
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please apply online at: www.hollanderhospitality.com/careers
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Manager, Franchise. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Sous Chef/Kitchen Manager
Hollander Hospitality is seeking a Sous Chef/Kitchen Manager for our Delta Hotels by Marriott Seattle Everett in Everett, WA. The Sous Chef assists the Executive Chef with supervision, coordination and food production of the kitchen to ensure cost effective production of the highest quality food and maintain high sanitary standards following health department regulations.
Flexible Schedule, must be available nights, weekends and holidays
RATE OF PAY
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Paid Sick Time & Paid Time Off
- Hotel travel discounts
- Employee Assistance Programs
- For eligible employees:
- Holiday pay
- Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance and Supplemental Life Insurance
Food and beverage products, preparation and handling techniques
Health codes, food sanitation and safety practices
Basic mathematical skills necessary to understand recipes, measurements, requisition amounts and portion sizes.
Principles and processes for providing customer service including needs assessment and evaluation of customer satisfaction
Skills and Ability to
- Acknowledges, understands and abides by company programs, policies, procedures and brand standards.
- Work independently and manage oneâs time to meet productivity requirements
- Meet quality standards for service and maintains a neat and clean work station at all times.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing in the English language to convey information effectively.
- Maintain calm demeanor under pressure and during to constantly changing situations.
- Wear appropriate uniform and name badge and maintain personal cleanliness as prescribed by Company policy.
- Establish and maintain effective professional, courteous, constructive relationships with guests, staff and management team.
Education and Experience
Four years of progressively responsible culinary experience; college degree or related experience preferably in hotel industry.
- Valid Food Handlers Permit
- Position requires ability to exert well-paced mobility to move around kitchen area on a continuous basis and to maintain a standing position for long periods of time throughout shift. Visual acuity to analyze written information and view computer terminal. Ability to express or exchange information by means of the spoken word. Continual use of manual dexterity and gross motor skills with frequent use of bi-manual and fine motor skills.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.