Document Production Supervisor - Westin Vacation Club
Document Production Supervisor - Westin Vacation Club
Vistana Signature Experiences, Inc
Admin - Clerical, Finance, Hospitality - Hotel
Vistana Company Overview
Vistana Signature Experiences, Inc., a subsidiary of Interval Leisure Group® (NASDAQ: IILG), is the exclusive provider of vacation ownership for the Sheraton® and Westin® brands under license from Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. and its affiliates and is an authorized partner of the SPG® program. More than 220,000 families own at the company's 20 villa resorts in the U.S., Mexico and the Caribbean, which operate under the Westin and Sheraton brands. Headquartered in Orlando, FL, and with over 4,300 employees in North America, Vistana continues to build on its more-than-35-year history of excellence in vacation ownership and leisure travel. For more information, please visit www.vistana.com.
The Document Production Supervisor is responsible for the entire contract administrative team, in support of The Westin Princeville Villas and Sheraton Kauai Resort Sales Galleries sales and marketing operations, ensuring that all mortgage closing documents are generated in a timely manner with accurately entered purchaser and financial information. Also serves as a liaison between the Financial Services and Sales Leadership team by maintaining effective working relationships and communication with all parties.
- Manages the preparation of credit reports, escrow deposit funds, data-entry into the processing system, and audit to assist with the preparation of the mortgage closing documentation for the purchases of Vacation Ownership Interval or an Explorer Vacation package.
- Monitors the work flow to ensure they are providing adequate service levels to the sales teams, and communicates/escalates issues with Senior Leadership and/or corporate teams as necessary.
- Verifies that the end of day deposits are properly posted, transmitted and noted on the end of day transmittals forwarded to Escrow agent and Mortgage Operations.
- Ensures the department is properly staffed to support a seven day a week operation including holiday coverage, and that adequate supplies on hand to complete job functions, including the ordering of Condominium documentation to provide to purchasers at the time of purchase (including amendments).
- Ensures the daily operations of the office are in compliance with Payment Card Industry Guidelines (PCI), Customer Information Security (CISP), financial business rules, department policies and procedures.
- Supports new initiatives when rolled out, and ensures both the production teams and sales partners have a clear understanding of the rules, and provides guidance/support as required. Works closely with the sales leadership on evaluating requests as it relates to business rules/procedures and makes recommendations prior to requesting exceptions.
- Updates the backup system to main SUN system regularly to be able contracts in the event of an outage in the regular system. Serves as a backup for contract entry production.
- 2-4 years of proven leadership experience in related job function (i.e. Finance, Accounting, Mortgage, Banking, Administrative/Office Manager, etc.).
- Hawaii Notary Public preferred or must be obtained within 30-60 days from employment.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent Timeshare/Vacation Ownership industry experience preferred.
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, written, verbal and visual communication, interpersonal skills, and strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment; present information and ideas in a concise and organized manner; process and team oriented.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision; Self-motivated with ability to work under pressure in a deadline oriented environment; ability to be flexible and meet required deadlines in a multi-task environment
At Vistana, we celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better - a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.
Westin Princeville Ocean Resort - 3838 Wyllie Rd, Princeville, HI 96722
The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas lies along a lush cliff resting two hundred feet above the Pacific Ocean on the north shore of Kaua'i. The Westin Princeville is an upscale Resort which provides a thoughtfully designed experience making the healthiest The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas lies along a lush cliff resting two hundred feet above the Pacific Ocean on the north shore of Kaua'i. The Westin Princeville is an upscale Resort which provides a thoughtfully designed experience making the healthiest choices irresistibly appealing.
A welcoming oasis to the savvy traveler, every innovative service aims to help guests thrive so they feel better than when they arrived: A truly restorative sleep in the world-renowned Heavenly® Bed, a Spa-like invigoration with the Heavenly® Bath, healthful indulgence from SuperFoodsRx menus and energizing exercise with WestinWORKOUT®. Westin ensures guests are well rested, well nourished and well cared for.
Sheraton Kauai Resort - 2440 Hoonani Road, Koloa, HI, 96756
Discover Poipu Beach's playground at the 391-room Sheraton Kauai Resort. Nestled into 20 acres on Kaua'i's southern shoreline, our resort welcomes you to discover the island's beauty and warm aloha spirit. Cultural activities, Hawai'i-rooted cuisine, spa services, romantic wedding locations and a host of spacious meeting spaces is enhanced by Kaua'i's natural beauty, site seeing attractions, and an array of nearby activities.