Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Skilled Labor - Trades, General Labor
A Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for the training and supervision of room/suite and house attendants to ensure all rooms/suites and public areas are cleaned and comply with hotel standards. Visually inspects rooms/suites.
What will I be doing?
A Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for the training and supervision of room/suite and house attendants to ensure all rooms/suites and public areas are cleaned and comply with hotel standards. Visually inspects rooms/suites. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Open housekeeping: check rooms inventory, assign rooms to room/suite attendants
- Inspect rooms, complete reports, verify status reports; report clean suites to hotel front desk and / or load into automated property management systems.
- Monitor payroll reports and work schedules
- Monitor lost and found program.
- Ensure stock rooms and carts are maintained with proper supplies
What are we looking for?
High School graduate or equivalent preferred
1-2 years housekeeping supervisory experience in hotel preferred
4 or more years hotel housekeeping experience
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES
Special licenses or certificates are not required but considered a plus.
All team members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance as specified in hotel (specific) standards.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Read, write and speak English fluently. Knowledge of other languages, especially Spanish is a plus.
- Knowledge of inventories, scheduling and productivity.
- High school math level required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other team members verbally and in written form.
- Ability to inspect 25 to 80 rooms per day.
- Ability to clean rooms, when needed.
- Physically able to move and / or operate large objects, such as: maids carts, suite furniture, large bags of linen, vacuum cleaners and boxes of inventory.
- Ability to follow and enforce all hotel standards, including safety procedures/standards and able to recognize and act in emergency situations.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate computer.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!