Benchmark Senior Living
Facilities, Health Care, Hospitality - Hotel
Do you want to work for a company that values its employees?
The Arbors at Shelburne, a Benchmark Senior Living, community does just that. We offer our employees an extensive benefits package, award benefits as well as employee appreciation days each month.
We currently have a part time opening in our Housekeeping department. This position is every Friday and Saturday, 9 am to 5 pm. This position involves cleaning common areas as well as resident apartments.
If you want to work for a great company, please stop in to complete an application and an on the spot interview.
* Communicates effectively with supervisor
* Maintains a clean laundry room in an orderly manner and stores chemicals in accordance with product or supervisor instruction
* Follows standards and practices for the use of specific chemicals and is familiar with emergency procedures if chemicals are misused
* Understands the practices surrounding proper handling of bio hazardous waste
* Thoroughly cleans all assigned resident apartments as scheduled by supervisor
* Cleans bathrooms completely: swabs toilet bowl, cleanses sinks and bathtubs, wipes counter-tops, cleans mirrors, and sterilizes floors
* Vacuums all exposed areas completely, including edges
* Empties and rinses (if necessary) wastebaskets
* Cleans kitchen area completely: wipes counters and under objects, mops kitchen floor
* Washes inside of windows as needed
* Dusts flat surfaces that are uncluttered and demonstrates care of residents' belongings
* Cleans all common areas according to standards and practices including elevators, halls, landings, stairs, resident activity areas, lobbies, and model units and cleans other flat surfaces as scheduled or requested by supervisor
* Checks and touches up vacant units according to assigned schedule
* Maintains housekeeping and laundry carts in a clean and orderly manner
* Maintains the cleanliness of public restrooms
* Washes and dries all laundry, including resident's personal laundry using cleaning products appropriate to the type of wash.
* Folds linen and returns to appropriate location
* Washer/dryer (commercial or residential).
* Wet/dry vacuum.
* Housekeeping and laundry carts.
* Chemical cleaning supplies.
* Window squeegee
* Buckets on wheels
* Trigger pray bottles
* Dust pans, brooms and mops.
* Scrub brush; scouring pads.
* Demonstrates appropriate physical stamina to assist or lift residents when needed and in emergencies
We believe in offering our employees competitive pay. To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!