Online Marketing Manager
Online Marketing Manager
Vistana Signature Experiences, Inc
4 Year Degree
On line Travel Agency experience
Vistana Company Overview
Vistana Signature Experiences, Inc. (Vistana) is a leading developer, owner and operator of 22 high-end vacation ownership resort properties. Founded in 1980, Vistana is the exclusive licensee of the Sheraton® and Westin® brands in vacation ownership and uses related trademarks under license from Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. Vistana offers its more than 220,000 owners Gold status in the industry-leading Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG) program and drives value for guests by delivering exceptional levels of service and programming that are unique to the brands and distinct in the market. Headquartered in Orlando, Florida, Vistana is an operating business of ILG, Inc. (Nasdaq: ILG), a leading global provider of professionally delivered vacation experiences. For more information, please visit: https://www.vistana.com.
Orlando Operations Center/Corporate Offices - 9002 San Marco Ct, Orlando, FL 32819
Located in southwest Orlando, FL, Vistana Signature Experience's Operations Center provides outstanding career opportunities for dedicated, career-minded professionals in all areas of our dynamic organization.
The Online Marketing Manager is responsible for development, execution and measurement of on-line marketing campaigns to optimize rental revenue and drive demand to need periods for a portfolio of 16 upper upscale resorts in multiple destinations. Additionally, this position is responsible for multiple website content updates, email and landing page creation in accordance with campaigns and standards.
* Develop and execute on-line marketing initiatives based on rental availability to create demand with campaigns deployed in various channels timed to fill need periods
* Develop and manage email campaigns, offers and landing pages maximizing access to Brand on-line channels of distribution and appropriate (non-OTA) third party marketing opportunities
* Collaborate with Revenue teams on creating and testing brand and local packages for distribution opportunities and provide insights into performance and timing for future improvements
* Collaborate with Marriott BMD/Field Marketing teams, leveraging email distribution opportunities, microsites, CMS tools and RMPP reporting
* Keep up to date with social media and internet trends, tools and opportunities and collaborate on social integration with stakeholders for rental distribution
* Champion property content/photos/opportunities on third party destination related websites like Visit Florida, CVB's, etc.
* Collaborate on link account content and photos for newsletter, email and website distribution opportunities
* Provide ROI measurements creating tracking, tagging and IID's for all campaigns
* Assist with projects and reports
* College degree or equivalent years of applicable experience
* Two or more years of social media experience
* Proficient use of Microsoft Office and social platforms such as Facebook, Vine, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Tumbler, etc.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong project management skills which includes a sense of urgency and attention to detail
* Clearly demonstrate flexibility in workload management
* Works well in a team setting as well as independently
* Knowledge of hotel/e-distribution channel interactions a plus
* Ability to establish and execute appropriate action plans
This position interacts with Starwood's Field Marketing organization and determines how to direct allocated budgeted dollars to maximize ROI for merchandising, social media strategy, tactics, execution and reporting in areas of Starwood tools and Starwood Preferred Guest. This individual will collaborate across disciplines, corporate teams, property General Managers and internal departments to leverage and create best practices in support of goals.
This position will report to the Director of Online Sales & Marketing Distribution and the other key contacts will include the Revenue Management Team, Wholesale Team, and Rental Forecasting & Analysis Team
At Vistana, we celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better - a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.