Engineering Operations Coordinator (FT) - Facilities
Directs, coordinates, and exercises functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of specific overall engineering activities. Will be in charge of specific programs, projects, activities and/or shifts. Insure proper completion and timeliness of work orders to enable prompt input of data. Scheduling and distributing the work load among the Engineering staff. Monitoring, documenting and analyzing the productivity of the Engineering staff. Maintains property standards, safety and programs.What will I be doing?
1. Utilization of the Engineering HotSoS system, to include inputting data, printing reports, analyzing data and responding to trends and issues identified by the system.
2. Manage and evaluate the data recorded by the Engineering staff to be accurate and complete enabling management to properly track labor and expenses. Provide feedback and/or corrective measures to ensure continual improvement in accuracy of staff reporting.
3. Plans, coordinates and directs engineering programs and organize engineering staff according to work requirements.
4. Assigns engineering personnel to specific phases or aspects of work such as repairs, maintenance, collection of data related to regulatory requirements or supporting the operating departments of the property.
5. Manages purchases and monitors expenditures within limitations of facilities or project budgets and insures timeliness of purchasing activity supports work requirements. Will input requisitions into the purchasing system as required.
6. Promotes excellent customer service, provides support and training to staff to ensure programs and initiatives are successful. Maintain standards of friendly professional service with staff and guests.
7. Administer documentation to support property SOP's, guidelines, programs, as well as, human resource activities including reviews, documentation and disciplinary procedures as required.What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!