Embassy Suites By Hilton
Restaurant - Food Service
The Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile located in the heart of bustling downtown Chicago. It is within easy walking distance of top Chicago attractions including Michigan Avenue shopping, family fun at Navy Pier, Lake Michigan shore, the Chicago Contemporary Art Museum and the Chicago River.
If you believe that a friendly smile and hospitality are your greatest strengths, we want to talk to you. We are seeking highly motivated people to join our Food & Beverage Team!
Part Time schedules working 2:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. or 4:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. Weekends and Holidays required.
Starting pay is $11.00 per hour + tips, with paid time off!
APPLY RIGHT NOW! (It only takes a couple of minutes, use your phone) and a Hilton recruiter will be in touch.
What will I be doing?
As a Busperson, you would be responsible for setting and clearing dining tables and stocking service stations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Set and prepare tables for dining, including, but not limited to, folding napkins, cleaning and placing tableware, serving water, etc.
- Ensure tableware is in good and working condition and report any defects for repair
- Stock, maintain and clean designated food station(s)
- Assist food server(s) with table service, including, but not limited to, serving beverages, breads, etc.
- Assist bartender(s) with bar set up, including, but not limited to, filling ice bins, silverware, fruits for garnish, etc
- Retrieve and transport dirty tableware to dishwashing area
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!