Motel 6/Studio 6
Company: Motel 6/Studio 6
G6 Hospitality is hiring a GENERAL MANAGER for one of its iconic Motel 6 locations. We are seeking an entrepreneurial spirit who can be a "jack of all trades." This individual will coach a property team toward delivering a great guest experience, demonstrate a Heart for Service and strengthen our brand reputation within the community. He/she will focus on creating a positive work environment, and assist in developing the property team members' skills and help them achieve their goals. Lastly, the general manager will be responsible for meeting the financial sales and goals of the property while also planning local community outreach and establishing partnerships with neighboring businesses.
Even if you have not operated a hotel or motel before, if you have a true knack for multi-tasking, being resourceful, maintaining a Heart for Service in any circumstance and growing our business, this could be a role for you.
This is an immediate full-time position.
About G6 Hospitality
Whether you're working at our headquarters in Carrollton or at one of our Motel 6 or Studio 6 locations, you have the unique opportunity to connect and leave a positive impact on those who visit us every day, in a real and meaningful way.
As an iconic brand in economy lodging, we live to serve both our guest and our team members, equally. We seek out those who have a Heart for Service and a desire to grow with our organization. We provide our team members competitive benefits, in addition to leadership coaching and development opportunities through robust training and forums. Plus, with our Operation Next Step program we are committed to honoring and supporting our veterans and military spouses by creating opportunities to take that next step in their career with us.
At G6, we work hard but we make sure to show our appreciation for our team members' contributions during our CEO Awards, Team Member Appreciation Month, Veterans Day events, in addition to providing incentives for our frontline team members.
If you have a service attitude, a desire to transform your career and have an entrepreneurial spirit, we look forward to having you join our team!
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage the financial performance of the property and the achievement of property sales and profit objectives; including, management of the profit and loss statement at the property level, deposits, accounting and more.
- Serve our guests by modeling excellent service by striving for warm hospitable interactions, as well as, identifying and addressing guest issues.
- Build and manage your team. Everything from hiring and training, it's your job to maintain positive team member relations at the property.
- Establish and implement local community relations activity to build local relations and support needs of the community while demonstrating a positive image for brand
- Manage the standards and procedures of Motel 6 / Studio 6 through effective planning, organization, training, and decision-making.
- Implement and manage the property's Safety and Security program.
- Support your team by stepping in to perform any task that is asked of the property team with a willing and servant attitude.
- While previous hotel or motel experience will help new hires transition, our outstanding training program ensures we can bring almost anyone up to speed. Having business acumen, a high desire to serve and the ability to inspire teams is much more important to us than hotel or motel experience.
Click apply or send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]