Napua Tower Concierge - Part-Time
Napua Tower Concierge - Part-Time
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
A Napua Tower Concierge is responsible for acting as an ambassador of the hotel by providing special assistance and information about local area attractions to customers and patrons, offering a wide selection of alternatives for guest satisfaction.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you would be responsible for the following:
- Identify and greet VIPs customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Responds to inquiries with accurate information regarding hours of outlet operation, directions to local attractions, or meeting rooms, car rentals and airline shuttle service, etc. according to individual needs.
- Answers telephone calls and inputs messages into the computer. Retrieves messages and communicates contents to the guest. Retrieves mail, small packages, and facsimiles for customers as requested, give hotel and art collection tours
- Arranges and confirms recreation, business and dining activities both inside and outside the hotel. Promptly responds to requests for dentists, doctors, child care, florists, etc.
- Registers VIP guests by inputting and retrieving information from a computer system, confirming pertinent information such as number of guests and room rate. Promotes Hilton marketing programs. Makes appropriate selection of guest rooms based on guest needs.
- Responds to guest complaints, conducts research to develop the most effective solutions and negotiates results. Listens and assists in resolving problems such as price conflicts, insufficient heating or air conditioning, etc. Remains calm and alert especially during emergency situations and heavy hotel activity.
- Distributes printed materials such as brochures of local attractions
What are we looking for?
- Previous hospitality/concierge experience preferred
- Must be open to working varying days/shifts
- Excellent verbal, written, computer, map reading, giving directions, prioritizing, problem solving, working under pressure, and follow through skills
- Interest and knowledge of Hawaii and cultural activities
- Must be friendly, outgoing, self-motivated, candid communicator and efficient
- High School graduate or equivalent
- All team members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available)
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!