ADP - Automatic Data Processing
The Marcus Buckingham Company (TMBC), an ADP company turns talent into performance through innovative solutions designed specifically for team leaders. Grounded in decades of research on what drives engagement and performance in teams, our technology, coaching and education offerings help companies build more teams like their best teams.
Do you love designing software applications?
Is your natural tendency to think about how something can be better?
Are you able to break down a large idea into its smaller, modular parts?
If your answer to these questions is an enthusiastic “yes”, you may be the person we're looking for.
At TMBC we fuel engagement. We accelerate performance, leader by leader, team by team. Why? Because we are passionate about transforming people and organizations through Strengths. We believe that, in order to be your best, you need to start with a strength-based approach. And that is why we're ridiculously excited to wake up and go to work every day.
Do you want to be part of something amazing? The Product Team is looking for a UX/UI Designer to work on our software development team.
As the UX/UI Designer, you'll be responsible for the design of our StandOut product. You'll create compelling solutions that result in a simple and intuitive user experience across our desktop and mobile apps. Collaborating closely with the product development team, you'll drive the design of both existing and new features that meet our users' needs. You'll conceptualize, prototype, research and validate your ideas, and create low to high-fidelity mockups that will inform product development.
This is a full-time position located in Beverly Hills, CA.
Do the following activities make you feel STRONG?
- Helping shape product outcomes
- Partner with engineering and product teams to wireframe and visually design features that are practical and push boundaries when needed
- Translating product requirements into functional user journeys
- Creating application wireframes and designs that are simple and practical
- Creating high fidelity visual mockups
- Validating product features and functionality through user research
- Rapidly testing and iterating potential solutions based on user feedback and measurable data
- Optimizing an existing product for usability
- Asking the tough questions, challenging the status quo, and persevering through ambiguity
Is it YOU we are looking for?
- Strong independent contributor, and collaborative team player
- Knowledge of user centered-design methods and best practices
- Strong information architecture and choice architecture skills with demonstrable experience
- Interest inÐand aptitude forÐstructure, organization, and terminology
- Ability to coordinate design deliverables against user stories, requirements and use cases
- Experience with Omnigraffle, Visio, Axure, Adobe XD, Creative Studio, Balsamiq, Innvisionapp, or equivalent wire-framing software
- Working knowledge Adobe CC
Education and Experience
- A degree in Design, Industrial Design, Human Computer Interaction, or equivalent experience preferred
- 2-5 years of experience designing web applications
- Experience creating and implementing successful, intuitive, and compelling user flows
- Experience creating high fidelity designs that result in visually appealing and clean user interfaces
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams
- Detail-oriented, self-starter who is comfortable with independently managing deadlines
- A strong portfolio and/or reel demonstrating relevant design skills required. Only online artwork submissions will be accepted (e.g. website, blog, or online album)
- Coursework in or familiarity with usability and design principles
- Experience with Agile methodologies or Lean UX approach
- Coursework in or familiarity with software development practices, especially integrating UX into Agile development
Perks + Benefits!
- Competitive market-based salary, commensurate with experience and education
- Top Notch Benefits Package, including:
- 401K with an up to 6% match
- Tuition Assistance
- Health + Wellness Support
- All you can snack + drink
- Casual dress
- Super-cool teams
- Dog friendly office
- Free parking
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World's Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.