What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is a leading global hospitality company, with a portfolio of 14 world-class brands comprising nearly 5,000 properties with more than 812,000 rooms in 103 countries and territories. Hilton is dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world's most hospitable company by delivering exceptional experiences - every hotel, every guest, every time. The company's portfolio includes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations.
What will I be doing?
The Property Internship Program is a 10-week program running from the beginning of June to mid-August. Positions will be offered nationwide in various specializations including: Rooms/Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, Sales/Events, Human Resources and Front Office. The program will contain many development opportunities including an assigned corporate mentor and classes through Hilton University. Interns will also become immersed in our culture through orientation. We will be recruiting 75 property interns for the summer of 2018. Property Interns will choose which region they would like to work in and their focus/discipline.
What are we looking for?
- Applicants must be currently enrolled as a full-time college with a Bachelor's degree in Hospitality, Business, or related degree. Individuals can be a rising sophomore, junior or senior.
- Applicants must possess a cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Ability to be on-site and work at assigned hotel/resort
- Ability to work independently and in a group environment with strong interpersonal and team working skills.
- Must have basic computer skills on Word, Excel and able to navigate through the Internet
- Applicants must have the ability to fluently speak, read, and write in English.
- Applicants must be able to work in the U.S. without employment sponsorship.