Pharmaceutical, Research, Sales
2 Year Degree
Our client in the Tri-Valley is looking for a Sales Coordinator to join their team!
Bayside Solutions is seeking a highly motivated, professional and experienced Sales Coordinator to be a part of a high-growth organization. This is a unique opportunity to join a team in a forward thinking technology company to work with unique optical instruments and lenses for their clientele.
A successful Sales Coordinator is one who will help create a people centered approach to technology, assist the sales team with usage, coordination with vendors and coordinate trade shows, meeting and sales events.
Our Company Bio:
Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to significantly impart the future of the company's operations
- A competitive base salary
- On the job training, both in person/online
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Coordination of trade shows, meetings and sales events.
- Management of Company travel activities for all personal (including pricing, booking travel (hotel & flights) for all staff.
- Sales Coordinator for Research and Clinical - including the management of demo process, equipment and bookings, assistance with marketing activities and coordinating customer facing events.
- Keeping track of demo shipments internationally and domestic.
- On occasion, travel to specific locations to assist with large meetings and company events.
- Review and revise expense reports for staff.
- Performs administrative duties for executive management.
- Front desk duties including answering or transferring all calls.
- Coordinating conference meetings.
- Assisting sales team with the usage and coordination of Vendormate and Reptrax.
- Assisting sales team with Salesforce usage.
- Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- 2+ years of administrative experience, previous C level admin support is a plus.
- Proficient in Salesforce and MS Office Suite
- Professional experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Executive assistant experience