Business Analyst PKIS - Expedia
Business Analyst PKIS - Expedia
SYKES - US Center
This position is responsible for the design of data collection and trend analysis initiatives aligned to account priorities; design, implement and follow up on action plans that engage support areas and operations to positively impact KPI performance in priority metrics and subsequently increase revenue. Also responsible for the investigation, design and proposal phase of value add and continuous improvement ideas to external client in alignment to their company goals towards their end consumer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Adheres to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
- Project Management / Process improvements: Partner with AM/AS/OD/Support areas/Sister Site/Client in the design (including prior analysis needed) and development of action plans oriented to improve performance and the implementation of best known methods of achieving KPI performance.
- Ensures action plan execution through key visibility and follow up techniques aligned to popular project management and implementations programs.
- Innovates and implements standards and business process improvements; verifies and refines procedures.
- Redesigns processes and workflows in order to maximize efficiency, and comply with regulatory and audit requirements.
- Provides consulting to automate and streamline key processes planning for process integration opportunities that support business objectives.
- Account reporting and analysis: Create and mainly analyze Account Key Performance Indicator reports to provide root cause identification visibility to internal and external clients.
- Provide recommendations on coaching, visibility and incentive alignment with operation priorities regarding trends found in analyzed data to support areas, operational personnel and internal client.
- Internal client interaction: Actively communicate with account management providing effective and efficient business recommendations and value add proposals.
- Full understanding of the account statement of work and products.
- Provides visibility on analysis and reasoning behind continuous improvement recommendations aligned to external client priorities towards end consumer.
- When applicable projects impact of proposals if implemented and assist as project manager for those implementations as needed.
- Create awareness among all account levels regarding updates in the system, tools, processes, software, hardware or knowledge base articles to assure alignment to business goals
- Ensures support personnel acting as subject matter experts on product relate matters mentioned in the above description are providing adequate and efficient support to frontline personnel.
- Financial LOB Specific tasks
- Financial Analysis, including projections and model creation.
- Provide timely and accurate impact of initiatives from a financial perspective.
- Systematic Problem Identification (SPI) owner and utmost proficiency in order to identify trends and provide proper feedback on improvement initiatives linked to “Head to Success” program.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associates Degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred. Two plus years relevant work experience; or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. 1 year of experience in a leadership position (i.e. Team Manager, Quality, Trainer, WFM). Project Management methodologies and techniques and Call Center experience is a plus.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Documentation management lifecycle
- Knowledge of Business Management Systems and Quality standards
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel, and data analysis is required and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Ability to effectively communicate via verbal and written documentation action plans that will improve process and procedures and reporting structure
- Development of quality systems for recollection, analysis, and decision making
- Should be able to work with internal and external service providers
- Data acquisition for support and analysis in customer satisfaction data
Experience working under high pressure and aggressive timelines
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and/or listen. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature of work performed; the level of knowledge and skills typically required; and usual working conditions of this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as, a comprehensive listing of all requirements or responsibilities that may be required by employees in this position.