Executive Park Host (Park MGM)
Executive Park Host (Park MGM)
MGM Resorts International
Hospitality - Hotel, Marketing
The Park Executive Host is responsible for establishing and developing relationships with identified VIP guests and leveraging expertise and amenities to drive incremental Hotel revenue. All duties are performed in accordance with department and property policies, practices and procedures.
- Manages guest requests and own all complaints; resolve issues immediately and follow up to ensure the guest's satisfaction.
- Manages guest reservations by using VIPR, OPERA & PATRON management systems.
- Exercises discretion and independent judgment when evaluating guest activity, frequency of stay and total spend, in order to determine guest incentives like comps, upgrades, room revisions and special rates for current and future reservations.
- Develops collaborative relationships and synergy with all support departments such as Casino Marketing, Convention Sales & Services, Facilities, Security, Housekeeping, Front Services, Sky Pool, Front Office, F&B and Executive Offices.
- Provides strategic input into the creation and execute department's strategic plans to grow revenue streams, effectively recognize areas of opportunity for cost containment in order to surpass budgeted objectives and maximize EBITDA.
- Provides strategic input into the development and execution of marketing plans in order to create new and further cultivate guest relationships in order to grow the database and increase client levels including hosting and managing the coordination of special events for existing, inactive and potential luxury guests.
- Provides strategic input into ways to further enrich the guest experience and offer unique guest experiences aligned with the brand attributes.
- Stays abreast of property and departmental goals.
- Generates calls to qualifying luxury guests and achieves the conversion percentage goal for future reservations.
- Corrects or modifies systems and structures that create problems or impede commitment to excellence in service.
- Reviews received guest surveys and addresses possible departmental/service opportunities for improvement.
- Participate in the research, developments, evaluation, and implementation of new products, services, technology, and processes to ensure a competitive position in anticipation of changing guest's needs within the dynamic hospitality and gaming environment.
- Supports departmental strategies for guest service, team cooperation, financial responsibility and asset management.
- Supports a culture of integrity, teamwork, and respect to ensure the long-term continued growth and profitability of the department.
- Maintains a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction.
- Perform all other related job duties as necessary.
- At least 3 years of Casino Marketing/Executive Hosting experience, 3 years of VIP Services management experience, or 3 years of luxury guest services management experience.
- At least 3 years of luxury guest services management experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Working knowledge of Patron Management, Opera, GoConcierge and VIPR.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Experience working in a similar resort setting.