Senior Analyst, Corporate Strategy
Senior Analyst, Corporate Strategy
The Senior Analyst of Corporate Strategy will support corporate strategy initiatives and projects for Hilton and will report to the Senior Director of Corporate Strategy. The Senior Analyst will support short- and long-term corporate strategy efforts that positively impact shareholder value and will contribute to the identification, evaluation, and execution of growth opportunities and cost saving opportunities.
What will I be doing?
The Senior Analyst of Corporate Strategy will be responsible for developing strategic frameworks to assess potential opportunities, calculating synergies, conducting due diligence on potential partners and/or targets, and providing recommendations to senior leaders. The Senior Analyst will help to facilitate the strategic planning process and priority setting. The Senior Analyst of Corporate Strategy will also work closely with the Corporate Strategy team and Senior Leadership to develop corporate wide and function-specific strategies. This role will require extensive cross-functional collaboration with a variety of business units across the company.
Other key priorities are listed below:
- Develop and implement a global strategic methodology and processes that drive achievement of company strategic objectives and financial results
- Build and maintain the enterprise strategic pipeline to ensure that a steady stream of new ideas and concepts are consistently in development
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for organic, inorganic and JV growth from a strategic, go-to-market and financial perspective
- Establish strategic frameworks, business cases, and evaluation criteria in order to assess strategic initiatives, growth opportunities and build, buy and partner strategies
- Direct detailed analysis which is incorporated into business cases, including market and company analysis, strategic fit, value proposition, business models, financial forecasting, sensitivity analyses, and deal structuring
- Prioritize strategic initiatives and growth opportunities, and present data-driven recommendations to senior executives across the organization, providing an objective and unbiased perspective on potential opportunities for growth or cost reduction
- Build and maintain productive relationships with senior leaders across the organization in order to understand their business objectives and strategies, as well as align innovation and development objectives
- Provide support to the Senior Director of Corporate Strategy and conduct special projects, as required
- Outstanding performer
- Ability to think strategically, including defining objectives and developing a framework to achieve success
- Motivated leader who is comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working with cross functional teams
- Excellent organizational skills and project management skills, including a proven ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects, activities and competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively and succinctly with a diverse range of constituents, both written and verbally, and with all levels of an organization
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of two (2) years of overall relevant work experience
- Demonstrated understanding of the drivers of profitability and ROI
- Demonstrated strategic planning skills and the ability to lead in process and culture development
- Strong financial modeling, valuation, and analytical skills
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence
- Strong story-telling capabilities utilizing presentation tools
- Advanced user of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Proven experience developing relationships, building presence and commanding respect with senior executives
- Ability to travel as required
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- A minimum of three (3) years of professional experience
- Hospitality or Travel industry experience
- Experience working in consulting, investment banking, private equity, corporate development, innovation or product development
- Experience in scaling a business group or facilitating organizational growth
- PMP Certification
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!