Service Sales Manager - Miramar TRANE
Service Sales Manager - Miramar TRANE
4 Year Degree
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brandsÑincluding Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King®, Trane®, American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Ingersoll Rand is a $13 billion company with locations and employees around the world working tirelessly to help customers advance in international markets in the areas of climate control, heating and air conditioning, industrial technology and safety and security.
Trane in Miramar is hiring Service Sales Manager for our South Florida offices!
This is an incredible opportunity to manage a team of Direct Account Managers, to lead them to drive new business, increase their pipelines, mentor them on sales strategy and help close deals!
If you are ready for the next step in your career - a more strategic sales management role - this is the opportunity for you!
This position will directly manage Service Account Managers whose primary focus is New Service Agreements, Service Agreement Renewals, Quoted Repairs, EBS Products, BAS Services, Rentals, and Service TK work. The Service Sales Manager will be responsible for people management, salesperson development, sales growth, service agreement linkage and base expansion for both equipment and BAS, pipeline and opportunity management, market growth, customer development, setting and leading strategic vision.
Bachelor's degree in engineering, business or related field preferred plus successful service sales experience required. Sales management or team leader experience preferred.
- Overall responsibility for service customer management, sales management, new customer acquisition, new equipment and system linkage to service, customer satisfaction, account penetration, and customer retention.
- Manage service sales account managers as direct reports.
- Manage performance and development of service account managers including sales and technical training.
- Manage sales compensation plans within company and district guidelines.
- Partner with service operations and fulfillment leaders to deliver business value to our shared customers.
- Responsible for achieving annual sales bookings goals for various service sales streams.
- Responsible for managing selling levels to meet margin and profit objectives of the business.
- Management of the total service sales pipeline with account managers to ensure we meet business goals and sales quotas.
- Drive asset planning and CapEx budgeting process with account managers to proactively grow pipeline.
- Manage and ensure compliance with company policies, limits of authority, business values, and established processes.
- Manage account assignments for proper coverage, penetration, and growth.
- Manage customer issues or complaints, implement corrective action plans as necessary.
- Responsible for sales manpower planning along with Owner Direct Sales Leader
- Responsible for modeling, communicating, and reinforcing business vision, mission, values, and strategy.
- Flexible to work outside normal work hours as required.
- 4 year degree preferred
- Proven experience in service sales
- Ability to work in a team
- Computer skills: Office suite, Trane business applications ideal
- English required, Spanish beneficial
- Sales team leader experience preferred
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progressÑfor bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operateÑthen you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.