Admin - Clerical, Sales, Real Estate
Are you an administrative professional looking for a dynamic and growing organization that will both challenge and reward you? Join our team at Sun Communities and embark on an exciting new opportunity! We are looking for a Sales Coordinator to handle the routine sales office work and administrative responsibilities of the community.
- Performs general administrative functions such as answering phones, typing, copying, filing, sorting mail, and faxing.
- Establishes rapport with residents and prospective residents, fields community comments, suggestions, and complaints, and forwards to the appropriate manager.
- Prepares bills and statements for approval.
- Completes and maintains community records, reports and files.
- Prepares resident paperwork as needed (i.e. lease agreements, addendums and notice to vacate).
- Assists with the preparation of marketing materials and implementation of resident relation activities.
- Assists prospective residents by reviewing new and pre-owned home listings, showing homes, and assisting with applications.
- Forwards all customer service requests to the Community Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Professional appearance
- Intermediate to advanced computer proficiency with the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, email, the internet, and provide data entry in a timely and efficient manner
- Previous experience using Yardi, a plus
- Sales or leasing office experience, a plus