Software Sales Executive
Software Sales Executive
About the Role
Career Builder is looking for energetic, motivated professionals to join our Inside Sales team focusing on new business development. As a Software Sales Executive you will gain experience interacting with a variety of key decision makers in various industries. The objective of this role is to partner closely with a Senior Software Sales Executive to create new business opportunities.
As a Software Sales Executive you will create the first step towards a superior buying experience by educating the potential customer on CareerBuilder's value proposition.
Areas of Focus
- Qualify, research and prioritize lead lists within a defined vertical by out-bound calls
- Responsible for calling prospective customers with the intent of introducing CareerBuilder, educating the client and setting appointments for Senior Software Sales Executives
- Complete pre-contact checklist in preparation of sales call for the Senior Software Sales Executive
- Schedule meetings, trainings, and demonstrations between Senior Software Sales Executive and new prospects
- Managing activity in Salesforce including creating new accounts, assigning category of business, tracking opportunities, to ensure efficient account management
- Consistently achieve qualified new business activity each month
- Responsible for writing proposals and strategizing deals
- The Software Sales Executive is a sales development position that works closely with Senior Software Sales Executives to uncover qualified business opportunities, leveraging the company's expertise, industry profile, and knowledge of the industry to contact potential buyers
- You will be part of a fast-paced Sales team with skills in strategically developing and qualifying new revenue opportunities
- Ability to meet weekly call targets (500+) and set appointments (25+) for the Senior Software Sales Executive Level
- Associates degree required, Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- 1 -2 years of work experience, sales experience preferred
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Experience being held to metrics
- Self-starting attitude and a drive to advance in the company
- Ability to strive in a fast paced, team environment and manage time effectively
- Ability to recognize the potential customers' needs and finding the appropriate solution based on CB'S product profile
- CRM experience preferred
- Must be comfortable on phone
- Frequent computer use
CareerBuilder is the global leader in human capital solutions as we help people target and attract their most important asset - their people. From candidate sourcing solutions, to comprehensive workforce data, to software that streamlines your recruiting process, our focus is always about making your recruitment strategy simple, fast and effective.
Benefits-We're All About You!
When you're focused on the goal, not the path - you can be more flexible, and that translates into more productive and satisfied employees. From flexible hours to volunteering during work hours to diverse education opportunities, CareerBuilder is committed to helping employees strike a balance.
Here are just some of the Truly Amazing benefits we offer:
- Training that positions you to hit the ground running with ongoing learning and development courses; we never stop investing in our people.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Programs
- Education Reimbursement Program allowing up to $5k per year towards completion of a Bachelor's and non-MBA graduate degree, and up to $10K per year towards completion of an MBA! No strings attached!
- $400 Annual Reimbursement for Wellness Activities, including your gym membership!
- 401(k) Program with Strong Employer Match and 2 year vesting schedule!
- Five Star Company Paid Trips-if you hit your numbers, pack your bags and get ready to experience luxury!
CareerBuilder, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.