Crawford Thomas Recruiting
Our client is one of the fastest growing companies in Canada: listed top 20 in Profit Magazine's list of fastest growing companies for the past 3 years in a row. Our client's diverse and experienced management team is backed by an investor team that includes a mix of successful top caliber professionals, ranging from the Chairman of JetBlue Airlines to Brett Wilson from the Dragon's Den television show. Our team shares several common qualities including high energy, innovation and dedication to product and client service excellence. As part of our continued growth plans, we are seeking talented Sales Professionals to join our team, help take the company to the next level, and share in the company's success.
Compensation: We offer the right candidate a highly competitive compensation package, comprised of base and commission, group benefits, a great work environment and a talented team of professionals. Target earnings in the 80-100K range first year with significant future upside.
Your Focus in this Role:
- High intensity prospecting for new clients with a relentless pursuit of new customer attainment
- Utilizing Needs Satisfaction Selling principles and Strategic Account Management best practices to surpass all sales targets
- Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations
- Selling/designing technical construction security systems
- Prioritizing activities and territory management to ensure optimum penetration and profitability, including developing Strategic Account Action Plans
- Preparing written proposals; delivering oral presentations to customers and other stakeholders
- Setting and executing Strategic Account Management Strategy
- Providing accurate and timely reports including forecasts and activities
- Diligently using, maintaining and updating customer information using CRM
Your Professional Profile:
- As the best-fit candidate you are a well educated, versatile, B2B consulting-oriented sales professional with 3-5 years of stellar results selling technical solutions (experience in the commercial construction space is highly preferred but not required essential)
- You have built an impressive client base "solo" in a small to mid size company
- You offer boundless energy to explore and persistently pursue leads and transform them into your clients
- Ideally, your experience clearly demonstrates depth in existing relationships with Project Managers at top commercial construction firms such as PCL, Ledcor, Ellis Don
- You are aggressive, competitive and skilled in using a CRM system such as salesforce.com
- Your English communication and interpersonal skills are exemplary
Successful candidate will require use of their own vehicle.