Customer Service, Management, Restaurant - Food Service
Come join our team!
Hyatt Vacation Ownership (HVO) has been developing, marketing, and managing shared ownership resorts in diverse vacation destinations since 1994. Headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, HVO operates Hyatt Residence Club (HRC), a flexible points-based program with more than 30,000 members who have access to 16 HRC resorts, along with hundreds of Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide via the popular Hyatt Gold Passport guest loyalty program. HRC members also have exchange privileges through Interval International's network of approximately 3,000 other resorts in more than 80 countries, as well as additional benefits and services. HVO is an operating business of ILG, Inc. (Nasdaq: ILG), a leading global provider of professionally delivered vacation experiences. ILG and its subsidiaries independently own and manage the Hyatt Residence Club program and use the Hyatt Vacation Ownership name and other Hyatt marks under license from affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. www.HyattResidenceClub.com.
This position reports to the Food and Beverage Director
At Hyatt Residence Club, we believe our guests select Hyatt Residence Club because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt Residence Club is a place where expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
The Food and Beverage Manager is responsible for overseeing and directing Banquets, Restaurants, In-Room Dining, Lounges, Stewarding, and any other Food or Beverage related areas operated by the corporation.
• Responsible for management of the Food and Beverage operations in all front of the house outlets
• Direct and oversee development of employees
• Hire, train, empower, coach and counsel, performance and salary reviews
• Direct the implementation of the payroll, reports, forecasts, inventory and budget for food and beverage operations
• Coordinate food and beverage operations with other hotel departments to ensure efficient guest service
• Resolve customer complaints as appropriate to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality
• Implement procedures to increase guest and associate satisfaction
• Exercise quality control for both food and beverage
• Maintaining Hyatt Vacation Ownership Corporate standards of service and ensure their implementation
• Performing daily walk-through to ensure full compliance with Department of Health regulations and Hyatt Vacation Ownership Corporate standards
• Maintain communications with Corporate Staff
Hyatt Residence Club associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether its career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
• 4 years or more of progressive hotel Food and Beverage experience (typically with Hyatt)
• Service oriented style with professional presentations skills
• Proven leadership skills
• Hotel/Hospitality degree an asset
• Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, proven track record in high volume concept, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and ability to improve the bottom line
• Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills
• Experience implementing new F&B concepts
Highlands Inn - 120 Highlands Drive, Carmel, CA, 93923
Indulge yourself. Hyatt Carmel Highlands is a picturesque retreat overlooking the Big Sur coast with epic views of the Pacific Ocean, and a stunning natural environment made even more special by our impeccable staff. Our Carmel by-the-Sea hotel is an oceanfront retreat that seamlessly blends the amenities of a large hotel with the refined charm of a boutique hideaway.
Dine at the award-winning Pacific's Edge restaurant. After a morning of yoga, take a dip in our heated outdoor pool or unwind with a relaxing spa experience. If it's outdoor activity you crave, we offer mountain bike rentals and maps for hikes, jogs and bike rides around the stunning Carmel area.
Let the Les Clefs D'Or Concierge arrange a day trip to explore Big Sur or a round at legendary Pebble Beach. Host an intimate sunset wedding ceremony or intimate reception on our redwood deck. Feel inspired by the breathtaking vistas that surround our Carmel hotel. Your experience is limited only by your imagination.
Benefits and Compensation
We are committed to offering competitive pay and benefits to our employees. We conduct regular compensation reviews to ensure that our employees continue to earn a fair and equitable compensation package relative to that of other industry competitors.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.