Project Manager (Hospitality & Tenant Interior)
Project Manager (Hospitality & Tenant Interior)
Design, Engineering, Finance
4 Year Degree
The Mid-Atlantic Project Development & Services Group (PDS) is growing rapidly and they are searching for an experienced Project Managers to join their team and deliver superior client services. In this role we are looking for significant experience managing projects related to tenant interiors as well as someone who has worked on hospitality projects and clients.
- Oversees project implementation and execution through completion of construction.
- Includes programming, design, entitlements, bidding, permitting, and construction management.
- Builds and carries out marketing and development initiatives to best deliver results to existing and potential clients.
- Develops or assists in developing project budget including hard and soft costs.
- Manage project budgets for subject properties and maintain monthly forecasts and cash flow analysis.
- Project scheduling and project decisions based upon owners' objectives which may include, but is not limited to: site improvements, entitlements, permits, consultant selection; design team management, schedule creation and management, contractor selection and management, financial management including cash flows, anticipated cost reports and monthly reports.
- Assists in or assembles and manages required teams of consultants and contractors.
- Negotiates contracts with each team member; Interfaces with architects, client staff, property managers and vendors.
- Provides appropriate level of on-site supervision to ensure project performance criteria are being met.
- Develops relationships with consultants/contractors/vendors and evaluate their performance. Operates independently on activities relevant to project.
- Ensure that all accounts receivables are maintained at a level not to exceed planned working capital charge as set by corporate finance, the project team and/or the Regional Operations Manager
- Identify and address areas of concern regarding potential liabilities and risk (fee, our reputation, errors and omissions, etc.) to Manager or Project Lead.
- Assists Market Leader and Regional Management in the establishment and refinement of best practices of standards of excellence.
- Assists in training and developing JLL team members in the skills and understanding of firm procedures, methodology and practices expected for a successful project implementation.
- Assists local PDS team in meeting profit numbers on a Market, Regional, and National level as determined on a yearly basis by the Management Team.
- May perform business development activities including but not limited to: assisting with or leading the sourcing, pitching, and securing of new business and projects within local markets.
- Participates periodically in client meetings or business development presentations as part of a Team to help demonstrate our capabilities.
- Assists with the development of marketing materials and support information/data.
- Maintains a working knowledge of business unit's available product and service offerings.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution with degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction management, highly preferred
- 2 - 5 years in an Assistant or Project Management role
- Must have in depth knowledge and work experience leading and/or significantly contributing to hospitality and tenant interior projects.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong communicator with the ability to build relationships with executive level internal and external clients.
- A strong foundation of construction, architecture, or the commercial real estate industry, a must.
About JLL JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the second quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 80,000. As of June 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $57.6 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com. JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of teamwork, ethics and excellence. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas. As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract and develop the very best people in the business. Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do. Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are: * A LinkedIn "Top Company: Where the World Wants to Work Now" * A "best company to work for" in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong * World's Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years * America's 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine * #1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com. Information Security Statement Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm's corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm's information technology are expected to follow the firm's guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL's commitment to equal opportunity.